Inscrit le: 18 Mai 2007
Messages: 2 395
Point(s): 2 034
Moyenne de points: 0,85
|Posté le: Ven 31 Mar 2017 - 11:01 Sujet du message: Patch 1.32
|Patch Notes v1.32
Today's hotfix addresses several issues that came with our v1.31 Dropshot update earlier this week. This update is being deployed on all platforms (PS4, PS4 Pro, Steam, and Xbox One).
Bug Fixes General
- Fixed the double Boost spawn on Beckwith Park (Night)
- The ball height indicator/decal will now correctly appear on the Blue team’s half of Arena Core 707
- Optimized Dropshot dedicated server performance to reduce problems reported since our last update. This benefits all game modes as any server sharing resources with a Dropshot match was affected
- Fixed an issue with player spawn position in Steam Workshop maps
- Players who enter Training directly from the end game screen will no longer prevent their party leader from searching for another match.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Party Leaders to search for a new match while already in a lobby if a new player joined the party.
- Map-specific Loading Screens have temporarily been disabled while we investigate game stability issues introduced in the Dropshot update.
- Additional performance improvements to Aquadome
Traduction à venir
#Geek #Gameur #esport #baguette #freedom